It was 55 years ago when Giambattista Moscardini created one of the brands most loved by motorhome enthusiasts back in 1964. Laika will be celebrating this important milestone with the Ecovip 310 55th Anniversary. Built on a Fiat Ducato 35 Light 130 HP chassis and with an external length of 659 centimetres, the Ecovip 310 55th Anniversary is characterised by elegant exterior graphics to celebrate this special anniversary. The special edition of the Ecovip 310 with its particularly competitive pricing will allow customers who have always wanted an Ecovip but have never had their chance to buy the "motorhome of their dreams".
Ecovip is the Laika's longest running range. Launched for the first time in 1992, it embodies the heritage of the brand as well as its values. Quality, elegance and tradition are key elements of the Laika DNA that today are cleverly expressed by the Ecovip range, which has always been a Laika best-seller.
The Ecovip 310 55th Anniversary preserves all well-known quality features of the Ecovip range. As customary, it has a premium quality structure, with polyurethane wall and roof framework and fibreglass lining on the roof and under the floor. The hot galvanized sub-frame maximises stability and robustness, consolidating the bond between chassis and living pod. The Ecovip 310 55th Anniversary is also ideal for use in winter, courtesy of low heat transfer between cab and living pod, the heated dome and the high-quality insulation used throughout. The greywater tank and water system are insulated and heated to prevent freezing at the lowest temperatures.
Inside, the understated, bright hues of the "Pavia" upholstery can be paired with classic Italian Walnut or more modern Tuscan Pear furniture, as required. The comfortable L-shaped dinette with plush upholstery and the table moveable in all directions is ideal for relaxing. With 210 centimetres of interior height and a 70x50 centimetre porthole, spaciousness and plenty of natural light are guaranteed in the day area. The ceiling is padded and lined with the premium Laika-Iso-Deluxe material which is beautiful to see and very useful for its insulating effect.
In the sleeping area, the crosswise double bed has wooden slats and high-comfort "Ergonomy" mattress, which is mite-proof, breathable and with handy machine-washable stretchy covers. Adjustable reading lights are perfect for comfortable evenings.
As throughout the Ecovip range, the quality of Laika craftsmanship is expressed in the care for details. The furniture has a special internal fixing system with joints, pins and mechanical anchoring to ensure long-lasting strength.
The Comfort Pack and the Dolce Vita Pack, which include an array of optional equipment for even more comfortable driving, are available for the Ecovip 310 55th Anniversary.
COMFORT PACK - ECOVIP 310 ANNIVERSARY 55°
- Manual cab climate control, Fiat original part Cruise control
- ESP, Traction+, Hill Holder, Hill Descent
- Electric and heated rearview mirrors
- Height adjustable passenger's cab seat
- Preparation for radio with two speakers in cab
- Radio antenna built into back view mirrors
- Carpet for driving cab and small carpet for internal step at entrance door
- Shower woden footboard
- Blinds, internal, sliding, for windshield and cab windows
DOLCE VITA PACK - ECOVIP 310 ANNIVERSARY 55°
- Alloy wheels 16" Fiat original parts, Light chassis, inlcuding 16"tyres (4 pieces)
- LED daytime running lights, Fiat original part
- Steering wheel and gear lever in real leather, Fiat original part
- TPMS tyre pressure checking system, Fiat chassis
- Dashboard dispaly with chrome-coloured profile , Fiat original part
- Mult-Media System(GPS,reversing camera, 7" radio, sound activetaros ) LAIKA ACCESSORIES:
- Window in washroom
- TV LED 19" DVD with decoder and adjustable TV stand, lounge right side
- Satellite aerial
- Awning Laika 3,5m, white housing
- Device permitting remote control of the heater via smartphone
ECOVIP ANNIVERSARY 55° - STRENGTHS
TRAVELLING WITH YOU SINCE 1964
55 years have passed since, in 1964, Giovanbattista Moscardini founded LAIKA, naming it after the first dog in space. Fascinated by the adventure of space and the new horizons that were opening, Moscardini lay the foundations for the cutting-edge company of today, which is distinguished by its designer production and excellent construction technique. Part of the Erwin Hymer Group, Laika Caravans creates vehicles designed with state-of-the-art construction techniques, made to last and designed for all climates. Customer satisfaction is the key objective of Laika, which thanks to its team – with a long history of competence and experience – creates vehicles where attention is paid to the smallest detail. www.laika.it
ABOUT ERWIN HYMER GROUP
The Erwin Hymer Group unites motorhome and caravan manufacturers, motorhome and caravan accessory specialists as well as hire and financing services under one roof. In financial year 2017/18, the Group achieved a turnover of 2.3 billion euros with more than 6,400 employees world-wide and around 59,000 recreational vehicles. The motorhome and caravan brands Buccaneer, Bürstner, Carado, Compass, Dethleffs, Elddis, Eriba, Etrusco, Hymer, Niesmann+Bischoff, Laika, LMC, Sunlight and Xplore, the motorhome hire companies McRent and rent easy, the chassis specialist Goldschmitt, the accessories specialist Movera, the trailer tent manufacturer 3DOG camping and the touring portal freeontour all belong to the Erwin Hymer Group. www.erwinhymergroup.com
• Model year 2021 is coming with numerous innovations and improvements • The Ecovip series presenting, amongst others, the L 3009 and three brand-new campervans • Kosmo model range: the new Emblema and three convincing campervan layouts