• Scratch and fingerprint resistant kitchen and table tops
• Rear beds with wooden slats, high quality, breathable mattresses with machine washable stretch lining
• Padded rear bed headboard
• Comfortable internal height of 209 cm
• Dropdown bed in the coachbuilt
• Large toilet with wooden furniture, large sink, window and skylight, separate shower with thermoformed interior, separation by methacrylate doors, fitted column, and retractable coat rack
• Spacious coachbuilt with external ABS cover, two windows and skylight
• Automotive headlights, rear bumper easy to replace if needed
• Aluminium side skirts
• High quality, flat frame windows with aluminium frame, blinds and mosquito net
• White glossy wall units, metal handles and high-quality mechanical and closing components
• Living room with comfortable upholstery, adjustable headrests and cushions with removable lining
• Multi-level indirect lighting in driving cab and lounge
• Window cladding design in kitchen and lounge
• Walls and roof highly insulated with EPS foam, roof lined in hail protection fibreglass, aluminium external walls, anti-yellowing
• Fibreglass sub-floor for maximum resistance to gravel and weathering over time
• 6kW heating system and boiler with heat distribution and ducting throughout the interior, including roof, rear garage and driver’s cabin, programmable digital control panel (only with Smart Home Pack)
• Trivalent 113 l refrigerator with automatic energy source selection (AES)
• Electrical system with automatic battery charger 18 A, maintenance-free high-performance service battery 95 A, on-board control panel with LED display
• 100% LED lighting
• Drinking water tank 110 l, easily accessible for cleaning and inspection, high-capacity electric immersion water pump
• Exhaust pipes with anti-odour siphons, recovery tank complete with external vent
• Toilet with swivel bowl and removable cassette 18 l (frost-resistant)
• Gas compartment for two 10 kg cylinders, steel gas pipes, safety isolating valves
Wherever the road leads, the journey will be extremely comfortable. This is because the Kosmo interior is ergonomically shaped and offers comfortable pillows and cushions. Practical construction and Italian design are combined with ease.
The table in the centre can be extended up to a length of 1.40 m. Fold-down panels can be used to create two additional seats with cushions, making a total of six (Kosmo over-cabs).
Fall asleep relaxed and wake up full of energy. The Kosmo mattresses are wonderfully comfortable and boast machine-washable covers. Two side windows and a roof window give the room an open ambience. The effective lighting provides warmth and cosiness.
When designing the interior of the Kosmo, we do everything we can to make the surfaces user-friendly and visually appealing. This is why the kitchen has a scratch-resistant and fingerprint-resistant work surface and is also equipped with practical shelves. From bruschetta to a three-course meal, everything is possible.
The bathroom, which is tailored to individual needs, offers enough storage space for everything you could possibly need on a journey. The separate shower ensures comfort without compromise. A great way to start the day refreshed.
The Ecovip series offers a versatile selection of living worlds. Each combination includes both movable back cushions and decorative cushions.